Ten Beauty Tips To Turn You Into a Hollywood Star
10. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the best out of “reanimation” remedies, you should first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for some time. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When the mixture is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently
9. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
8. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
7. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make your face look fresh for the whole evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the right type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
6. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles under your eyes.
If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
5. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
- Start with making sure the hair is prepped and textured, you can also tease and spray. Split your hair into two sections.
- Tie the two sections into a knot. (like the first step in tying your shoes)
- On the last photo, see how the left section is directed to the right and down? Pin about 3 bobby pins to secure it, especially towards the ends. Then take the right section and twist and direct it up and to the left. Pin that down. Take a few more bobby pins and start pinning around the bun to secure a little extra. Spray and pull some whispy’s around the face!
This a really really easy and won’t take too much of your time. This is ideal for that 2nd or 3rd day and when you’re hair has that dirty grit and is moldable. Also- don’t forget to tease the crown to have a good shape on your do!
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that will always look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
2. Apply powder through a tissue
Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you can apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
1. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.